Thursday, September 2, 2010
Treasure Box
A few months back Marie introduced us to Treasure Box. I highly recommend everyone do it if its in your area. Its a company that provides a box of food for $30. There's different boxes to choose from. I always get the protein box and either the month's box or the kid's box (each box is $30). There is seafood box and TV dinner box (which I don't think the TV dinner is that great of a deal) to choose from. We have so much food left over from Jul and Aug. Here's this month's menu. There's a set menu for every month. There's a set pick up day (usually last Sat of the month) at a local church. Check and see if you have it because it is SO worth it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come on... talk to me =)