This last week I've been having trouble sleeping and my kids don't wake during the middle of the night! But still having trouble. I should say one night A did have this weird waking every hour to hour and half. All she wanted was a hug and then went back to bed. I hate laying in the bed awake... it does no good. I remember Sara's post about insomnia. One of the comments I thought was to eat berries when having trouble. At 1am I was like ooh! I have strawberries. So I ate some and shortly remembered that it was supposed to be cherries. I had a good snack and decided to continue the snack with a red velvet cupcake mmmm! At least I was happy awake? Fell asleep around 3ish [yuck] and had to wake up at 615 [[double yuck]].
I think part of this is because Alyse and I haven't made it to the gym in a long while both busy and I'm tired. Besides the sleepiness we've had some fun playing, exploring and going out.

See us having fun at Universal... I love picture booths
The OC fair

Wed night I took the kids to market night. It was western night. Gav panned for gemstones, stagecoach with 4 big horses pulling it around and a live fake shootout.



Last night we went to the AV fair. There's a mutton bustin contest and out of a series of wins the child could win a savings bond for $5000. Gav was excited to ride the sheep. He did wonderful and in true rock star Gavin fashion, he tried riding with one hand. It was great! He would have won or took second if kept that hand on but the kid is all style =) That's my baby!



Side note. Boom rolled his ankle a couple times during his soccer game last week so the left ankle has been swollen :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come on... talk to me =)