When I think of summer, I remember never being home has a kid. We spent all our time outside playing, staying with cousins or fiends and vice versa...
Those days have come with Gav now :( He seems so grown sometimes. He wants to be out playing, have friends over or stay the night somewhere.
I haven't seen my baby this weekend. Gav went to lab with me on Friday but kept asking to play with Izel. Finally Ivan calls and the boys talk. After their convo, they decided Gav was going over to stay the night. I take Gav to Ivan's and I hang out there for a few hours too. We went to pick Gav up and came home with Izel around 1pm. They played all day and I took them to Target. Ivan shows up around 6 and guess who decideds to leave again. Gav left with them to stay the night with Izel. Izel's parents are not together, so Ivan sees Izel every weekend. I know I'm sad over a couple days. I would be selfish and not want to share my son! Ivan is awesome dad!
We've been having a great summer. Last weekend my mom DJ, Gav and I saw Rihanna, Trey Songz, Timbaland and Keisha in concert. We had fun and of course Izel was there so Gav had the best time with his buddy. I wonder if A has been feeling a little neglected from Gav but he makes up for it with the time he does spend with her. The last few days they been coloring together and he builds bionicles for her. She LOVES to be with her big bro. I hope it stays like this forever
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come on... talk to me =)