Sunday, April 11, 2010

Planning Austen's 1st birthday... I can't believe it... so much in 1 year. The party is the week before her actual bday. May 1st and it will be around 2pm... invites will go out this week... I hope. For her actual bday, May 9th, we are planning a trip to the beach. We were planning Monterey but we are going to Santa Barbara for 4 days the week prior. I love science... I must go to SB to play with microscopes :)
The theme is "Hello Austen" ...a play on Hello Kitty. I wasn't going to do to much but I can't help myself. I'm even thinking about a pink carpet for the VIB (very important babies) This weekend on worked on the cake pops. They came out good for the first try. I know what I need to do to perfect these cuties. Next weekend is the cake! Wish me luck
Everyone must eat a cake pop... they are delicious. Also need to figure out a vegan version for Val... any suggestions? This one fell off its lollipop stick




The Grand Canyon album is now up... finally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... talk to me =)