Sunday, April 11, 2010

MacGaver

Gavin is becoming my personal MacGyver. He is constantly trying to create something. A few days ago, I'm cleaning out the car and Gavin is playing in it. I don't know where we were going but it was time to leave. Gavin says "look mommy", I walked over to his side. He found some car charger wire and he wrapped the end that plugs into the car around the door handle and he was holding the other end in his hand. He sits in the middle seat. Then he pulled the wire to shut the door. Now he shuts the door on his own. I love watching Gav use his brain and figure things out for himself.
Side note... we now have pet snails. We created a home for them and I read up on what they like to eat. Did anyone know they like carrots and apples??? I was nice to feed them lettuce and strawberry leaves from my garden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... talk to me =)