Started a Stem Cell Club on campus last week... the paperwork is no joke! Our first meeting is tomorrow afternoon and I'm nervous. Don't know exactly what I'm going to talk about, what the club should be doing (well I have some ideas), and who is coming. I started a facebook page and there was only a few followers at first but now there are 30 (faculty and people I don't know included)... a little freaked! I do believe this will be great for the school and will help bring more awareness.
Besides that, I still need to dissect my cat for Tue's lecture and grade quizzes. Finish getting A's bday in order so I won't stress while in Santa Barbara (just got to survive the week). Read some papers for grad class. Came up with an idea to get me and Alyse accepted to London... must start now! Thats about it besides giving the kids hugs, kisses, piggy back rides, dancing and wrestling... I think we are good! There's always the normal cleaning and laundry but I'm pass that now... I just hold out every other week ;)
Wow - just catching up on your blog. You guys have been busy! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteAlso - I can't leave comments on your pictures for some reason. But I love the Easter pictures!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your club! Sounds cool. You guys do sound busy! How are you keeping up with it all?
ReplyDeleteBTW, are you still nursing A?
ReplyDeleteI don't know how we are doing it sometimes, except for my days end around midnight or sometimes later but we are having fun. We take time outs. Last Saturday, Gavin played with his friends, we didn't clean and at 745 we layed down to watch a movie.
ReplyDeleteI stopped feeding in January. A handled well... I was a bit depressed about it. I missed our bedtime feeding, I looked forward to that moment after a long day. Now Gav, A and I have a silly dance and wrestle routine
I don't know why you can't leave comments Jolie... I'll see if there's something on my end
I miss you all very much
The club does sound cool. I am very impressed. It takes a lot of guts to start something like that. I have no doubt it will be great. Midnight!? I've been in bed for 3 hours when your bed comes to an end. 745 to watch a movie!? Petie's been in bed for an hour and I'm getting ready for bed! You have more energy then I do!
ReplyDelete