Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Gavin



He had a great party. Soooo thankful the rain stopped and the sun came out. I was surprised that we were able to keep the jumper. There was a huge silly string fight... the backyard is still covered in it. I saw some older kids (DJ and Jonny)participating in the shenanigans =) We had lots of fun in the snow the next... his actual bday. We found a really good hill... super fast... tossed around... snow was everywhere! Good time The Jan album shows the rest

P.S. The cake came out wonderful... 48 cupcakes and one personal cake and no leftovers

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Love your comment about the 2mile walk and Gav being tired! Good for you for walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plan is to do a marathon this year. I was training for one before I found out I was pregnant with Austen. So it is time to get moving again. Want to get a dual jogging stoller for when I have both kids.

    ReplyDelete

Come on... talk to me =)