Monday, November 2, 2009

Moving

My little girl is growing way too fast. First she moved like a beached whale...her legs were moving crazy but she was going nowhere. For a couple of weeks she has been getting up on all four's and then launching herself. Now she really is moving along fast and going places...the girl is everywhere and in things. She is sooo impatient...Austen is angry when she can't get to what she wants or not moving fast enough to it. Gavin has been great in teaching her. When we are home he gets down and tells Austen to copy him and follow him...he places his toys in front of her for encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - look at that little girl go. I can't wait for Petie to do that . . . but I know that I will be sad that he is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... talk to me =)