Kelli's coworker had a Halloween party tonight. Gavin went as Bumble Bee and Austen was a banana. On Halloween night she will be something else so stayed tuned... and Gav will probably wear the spiderman costume. Gav had a good time playing in the bouncer and mad a friend with a littler girl the same age as him. People were already trying to betroth my child... not happening! I know my son is freakin cute [haha], I'm his mom so I can say that, but lets wait 15+ years to talk about girlfriends and another 10 for a wife =) Austen was great at the party just really tired. We were at a baby shower in Carson before the party, so it was a busy day for us.


This is the little girl, Sydney... I think. She even told Gav to dance with her
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come on... talk to me =)