One night I was running behind on the bedtime schedule so I put Austen in the bath with Gav. They had so much fun. Gav thought it was cool to have a friend in the tub and he showed A all his toys. A tried to grab and eat the bubbles and laughed at Gav. Gavin suggested that we do a family bath... don't know how we would all fit. Maybe the next time we stay somewhere (don't know when that will be) we will get a room with a jacuzzi tub! Since then they have had a couple more baths together and love it
I put Austen in her crib so I could shower. She started crying 2 min after laying down. By time I was out and dressed she was quiet. This is what I discovered... she put herself to sleep sucking her thumb
Gavin and Austen look so much alike! A is looking so grown up too.
ReplyDelete