I wanted to try and start a garden and Gav loves planting... so we picked up 2 tomato plants, 2 walla walla onions, 2 strawberries, 2 jalapeno, 2 lettuce plants and one bell pepper plant. Hopefully this works so we can have a garden on a larger scale. I want to start collecting pots of various size, shape and color to create a veggie garden with. We have a dead space area in the yard that this would be perfect for.
What a pretty garden! I always think I want to start a veggie garden and want Andy to build me a place to compost...but I have trouble finding time to grocery shop and cook dinner, when would I have time to garden/compost? I think I need to quit my job so I have time to have hobbies!
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling. There is so much I want to do and things the kids should experience...but that is a full-time job as well
ReplyDelete