Gav had he first day back to school on Tue. He missed his teachers and friends so much. He was happy to know that he gets to go to school everyday. His school has a family picnic in the park at the beginning of the year with a chili contest. Last year I won 3rd, so I'm aiming for higher this year.

On Labor Day, we took the kids for their first mini golf game. Gav loved it and did very well. He has a natural ability for sports. Here he is using the club as an air guitar... he was rocking to Bon Jovi "Dead or Alive." In the end, he threw the club on the ground as well... he gave quite a performance... only Gavin [sigh]. Austen slept most the time and woke up for the final holes.



What a great weekend and week. I can imagine that Gav is great at sports . . . it just fits him. Love the picture of him at school!
ReplyDelete