New item to add to A's allergy list... Red 40 dye.
The dye is in so many items. I was going bananas because I couldn't get rid of her eczema on her face. I kept saying "Every time we come back from the baseball field it gets worst." The doctor saw it at her wellness check up and said to moisturize it. Duh, I know that! I have different lotions that always work. I particular like Curel's anti-itch and this raw shea butter and chamomile lotion (it even has frankincense and myrrh, such royalty items).
I started to google prolonged eczema and allergy stuff. I cam across a mom who said her son was allergic to the dye in Gatorade (red 40). Of course, this allergy is not uncommon [[sigh]]. I removed all red 40 items from Austen's diet (she is not happy about it) and the eczema was gone within 3 days.
No allergies to wheat, nuts, dairy, gluten strawberries and etc; but she is allergic to cinnamon and red 40!!! Allergy test in the next few weeks now
Next up... Gavin. Dry patches on his face. It happens usually after a tball game when it is a warm day and sunny but its not a sunburn. Possibly a heat rash? but doesn't look like it. He has always had sensitive skin.
Other than that, the kids are wonderful and too grown =)
Gav graduates from pre-k in June. He took cap and gown pictures 2 weeks ago. They are ugly (quality wise). The director is trying to get the company back to fix it. Gav also has another dance competition June 4th in Las Vegas. Austen's nickname is chatterbox at school and she responds to it... she's a social butterfly.
Boom and I are working hard and can't wait til summer. Camping and movie nights =)
I added an April/May photo album
Can you believe I basically ate an entire bag of popcorn during this post, off to bed now
Sars kids r sensitive to cinnamon too.
ReplyDelete