Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moody Monday

We are all in a funk at the same time!

I wake up crappy (sore throat, headache and cramps), Gav didn't want to wake up, A fussy and Boom not feeling well. Realize we woke up late as well and no milk in the fridge. I couldn't make breakfast (didn't realize e rely on milk so much). I figure lets turn the day around and go have breakfast at the local cafe. We were all happy...
We drop Gav off first, he doesn't want to go to school. I finally get him inside and there was attitude but he reluctantly goes to class. Next A who seemed ok to go but was off. Boom and I had a tone of work to get done around the house, studying for my final, him paperwork and nothing was accomplished =(
We get Gav from school and I let Boom go in alone. As they came out I saw this weird disappoint look on their faces. Boom picked Gav up from the director's office. He didn't want to listen to his teacher and picked a fight (well tiff) with his best friend (they call themselves Mario and Luigi) over a toy.
Next is Austen... she didn't want to nap and decided to wake the rest of her classmates. And threw an all out fit over having no more juice in her cup.
We all had a moody Monday and needed a time out (no playing, no Christmas decorating, etc) to think about our behavior... wish I could have thrown a fit though :)
After dinner (we ordered pizza), we all fell asleep earlier. It was a long day for us.
By Tuesday morning, it was like Monday never happened. We all kicked back into gear. The kids were well behaved and we got some work done. I was happy to be done with my last final that day

Its funny how we all have a really good day or go through a funk at the same time

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I can't believe that I let us run out of milk . . . a staple in a house with children and I let us run out of it! Glad your week got back on track by Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we are low on milk and I remind myself constantly to get it but some how it slips my mind. It drives me crazy when I do that

    ReplyDelete

Come on... talk to me =)