On Dec 23, I had tons of baking to do. I asked DJ if he wanted to help me. Why do I ask for his help I don't know. Its more of company. He decided that I need to watch season 1 of Spartacus on Starz. He claimed its one of the best series ever and I had to be ready for season 2 coming this Jan.
Have you ever watched something that you don't like but you do because it is so annoying that you actually want to know, ugh! That night we watched episodes 1-6 (an hr each) and yes I had that much baking going on. At that point all I saw was lots of fighting and nudity... stimulating. DJ claims the story line gets better. All I see my annoyance increasing for characters and actually paying attention to see if anything does get better. We watched 7-10 the other night and tonight the doorbell rang and guess who was at the door with junk and ready to finish this up??? Yes, you can walk away and play on the CPU and come back to the show and still know whats going on.
This is all for the love of my bro who is sweet and well-intentioned. I guess Spartacus is our bond lol
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come on... talk to me =)