Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thank You

This is for my friends....

I love you all so incredibly much. You accept me for who I am and who I will never be. I means the world to know "I have ride or die chicks" haha, sorry I had to say that because it is true.

I'm thankful to have this handful of women who support me even if I'm wishy washy at times :)

I'm mostly thankful that you understand that I have a family first. Because I have so little free hours I'm not pressured or I don't have to worry that you are angry because I can't get right back to that phone call, email, text or whatever and that conversation can be months apart. And when I have that moment for girl talk or available to get out you are more than happy to be with me. Heck you even spend the time with me and my family (and are happy to do so).

Also, I love that months and years can go by, and when we see each other it is like we just talked yesterday =) Truly incredible

Even if we have our tiffs or "moments" we still love each other and we don't have grudges.

Love you always,

Nicole

9 comments:

  1. Nicole.. I can honestly say the same about u!! I love u n am always there for u as u r for me. I love u like a sister n always will. Yes I love the fact that we can always pick right back up from where we left off as if we never went thru long periods of time without talking. U r always there for me when I need to rant n someone to listen. I am so thankful to have u n my life n to have met ur crazy ass. -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well someone had to be. Lol. But I love how even though the blog is going out to ur friends but it also felt soo personal as well. I love u. There's only 1 Nicole Lee Sparks with a personality like u! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true ... we all owe each other that kind of thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you. You are an amazing women and I can't even begin to express how much appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again. I know it is not necessary and my words can't fully express how I feel to you important ladies but I wanted share what I feel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw one of your comments to Jolie on her blog tonight...you know, I'm in a non-mommy world too. Although I have some friends and a few coworkers who have kids and of course the other families at the kids' school...there are few women (or men for that matter) with whom I feel I share an "understanding."

    You're one of them though!

    It is lonely...I feel so much gratitude for all the understanding and support you've given me. It's made me feel less lonely during some important times. I know I haven't done as good a job supporting you.

    I guess I just want to remind you that I"m grateful to have you in my life :)

    I love the idea of a vacay - maybe I can plant the CA seed in my hubby's head. You know you always have a place to stay in CO!

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I've been planting the CO seed as well ;) Plane tickets are very reasonable. You never know =D

    Knowing you have people and they are there means a lot

    ReplyDelete

Come on... talk to me =)