We have so much to do that we seem to not be able to get caught up on anything... Besides 2 birthdays this weekend, we have many household things to do. I have tons of grading, homework and studying. Gavin and Boomer have baseball things to worry about... as team mom =/ I do too... not thinking about it til next week. The house is chaotic, yes I should be doing that instead of blogging but I'd rather complain than do it... he he. It was a holiday 2 Mondays ago and we didn't have to get up early so I cancelled the maid that Monday... so wish I got all our butts out of bed and let her clean. Now I need to get things in some order so when she comes this Monday, Rosa doesn't run out the house. Laundry is done but have tons of folding to do... I'd rather just live out of baskets... but it will be done this weekend.
Why do we have animals again??? Oh yes, Gavin loves them. Now I have fish tanks, frog tank, hamster cage and dog to clean... grrrr! Tonight I'll be up late doing personal work and laundry... maybe. I'd rather snuggle with Gavin... A is already asleep =( Tomorrow... dishes. Sunday after church... everything else. We shall see how things go. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention grocery shopping! I'm sure this will carry on to next week
Austen walking... she will be running soon
What a cutie! Good luck this weekend!
ReplyDelete