Monday, May 11, 2009
Day 2
Everything is going great. Austen is sleeping and eating well. She was a little fussy at first but now things are going smoother. Gav is taking well to her, he gives her kisses and likes to hold her. He is so gentle with her. All that said, he is more attached to us as well. I feel all will be great once we are all home together. Also, an album with more pictures of her has been started, so click on Austen's Birth. There are a few family members that are completely in love with the name Reese and call her by that. It doesn't bother us and I find myself interchangeably using the names. From time to time I might use Austen or Reese, just know that it is her. Thank you to everyone who came to visit me and sent their love to us. Hugs and Kisses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come on... talk to me =)