Our watermelon, tomato plant, green beans, and red pepper area now seedlings. The summer squash plant is huge, may need to transplant that. We planted artichoke last week (you should google the pretty flowers they can become), but the prized possession is our avocado plant. Oh yes! I finally got a seed to sprout, and I've tried all methods of getting it to germinate. What eventually worked was removing the outer brown shell and planting it in the dirt. It took 2 1/2 months but is worked :-) Stay tuned for more pictures
Happy Gardening!
Snow Peas
Green Beans
Watermelon
Avocado
Green Onions
awesome! so jealous about the avocado ... I'll have to try that!
ReplyDeleteTry it and let me know how it works!!! I had let the seed dry out for a couple days, enough so you can remove the outer shell. Then I planted and left it alone. Well sort... I got impatient a few weeks ago and we dug it up, we were so shocked when had saw it split we put it back in the pot :-D so happy when it sprouted, though the seedling seems to take forever to grow, but we have had a lack of sun lately
Delete