I wake up this morning. Head to the kitchen and open the curtains to look out the window, as I do every morning. I enjoy seeing our little garden grow. Well this mooring was not the case! As I look at my carrots, I see a hill in the middle of my carrots with all of them GONE! A freaking gopher some how managed to get in, eat everything, and get out. I was so upset. I woke Boom up and had him pull the leaf end and yup the roots were missing. We've grown carrots once before and they were so delicious, that we were anticipating for the day when our carrots were ready to harvest. Now we are in the midst of planning on how to prevent this attack from ever happening again. Now I need to protect the rest, silly that using pots want good enough. Thinking we are going to put chicken wire on top next time, that way the plant can grow through and keep invaders out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come on... talk to me =)