So, a while back Kelli had this awful cold with a cough that lasted forever. She told me that she had read/heard (don't remember), but if you rubbed Vick's on your feet at night and covered them with socks, the coughing would stop. Kelli told me it worked for her.
Right now A has a cold, and tonight her cough was so bad she vomited all over her bed. I rocked her to sleep (still coughing in her sleep). I decided to rub her feet down with some good old Vick's and put socks on her feet. And guess what? The coughing stopped within a few minutes [seriously]. Don't know why it worked but it did. And just so you know, A had it on her chest earlier in the evening and it didn't stop her coughing then.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Must share! Let me know if it works for you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll definitely try this - our whole household has been coughing for a while!
ReplyDeleteLet me know, it worked so well for A
ReplyDelete