Originally I planned to paint everything, but I fell in love with colors from spray paint. I said why not give it a go (cheaper, fast, and less messy... sort of). I decided to grab white as well for the table. I need to post the up close pictures (on a separate camera). I wanted the grain showing through for the pieces to have a distressed look (which I planned to do with sandpaper). Well lucky me! Using spray paint saved me from having to do that step. It stuck to the wood in all the right parts (oh and I didn't even sand the table beforehand). Now all the painting is done, I had to put the table back in the house to see how it looked. This weekend I'll be sealing the paint with a spray version of sealant :-) and re-upholstering the cushions. I grabbed white curtain liner from Joann's. Its $6.99/yd [score], its tough material, and not super absorbent. I did a test coffee and no stain left behind... perfect!









I love the different colors of chairs!
ReplyDeleteThanks JO! Its my fave too
ReplyDeleteVery creative!
ReplyDelete