Fun and great diy gift or for the home. I made these coasters as part of Darcie and Eddie's wedding gift. Super easy to do but you must give yourself a few days to complete do to drying time. Going to make more for us and then as a favor for a Send off wedding party!
I printed the pictures on regular paper and glued the pictures on tile (0.16 at Home Depot) with mod podge. After it dries, add 3 layers of mod podge but let each layer dry before the next is applied. Use a sponge applicator because mod podge does show lines. I sealed the coasters with 2 layers of ultra cover clear sealer (this one is water based) but you can use acrylic clear sealer as well (which I would have chosen but Home Depot was out). Must do project with fabric, drawings, anything




No comments:
Post a Comment
Come on... talk to me =)