Friday, May 25, 2012

Dinner

A said she wanted to help make dinner "girls only momma!" And I was "of course." Tonight's menu: cucumber salad, feta and spinach stuffed chicken wrapped in phyllo dough, mashed red potatoes, and carrots.
Little did I know, A wanted to make get own creation!
All my scraps she put in a pot, except for the chicken. Then she began to add sugar, flour, curry powder, eggs, milk, gallic salt, pepper, tootsie rolls (yup!), and topped it with sprinkles.
We put the mixture in ramekins and baked it at 350. Her creation actually grew and smelled good!
I don't know what went on in my mind when she wanted to eat it and I said "sure baby I'll taste it with you!"
The tiniest bite was yuck! We both guzzled down some juice and trashed the rest.
It was fun letting A make her own thing but no more testing it afterwards. Thank goodness that wasn't dinner!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... talk to me =)