I've been inactive for a bit. I'm ready to to blog.... [hopefully]
Gavin has been in kindergarten since the beginning of August. He is in a dual immersion program learning in English and Spanish. He is doing really well and is having a blast. We were having trouble with him being a chatterbox once he was done with his work but he was bored. I'm happy that he is smart but he needed to understand that theres a time and place for socializing. Now that the work is more engaging we don't have the issue as much. I wish there was a program in between kindergarten and 1st grade so he doesn't think school is boring.
Austen is out of pull ups since the beginning of Sept (none at night as well). She still has her passion of being in a beauty pageant (I said for Halloween I'll let her be one) and commands attention at all times. A was put in the 3yr old class this year, which I was very excited at first but after Gav starting the big K I'm a little hesitant.
Boom and I have been very busy. This final year for my Master's has changed how we run the house. Boom picks the kids up from school and has dinner done. I get off at 5 sometimes a little later and then I take over for homework, bedtime and getting the kids to school in the morning. Boom has been an awesome husband and daddy cooking, cleaning and taking care of us =) I'm in the middle of writing my thesis proposal. I propose in mid-Nov and will defend in April [time is flying!]
Life is crazy as usual but we are enjoying it. Hopefully have a fall vegetable garden started in the next couple of weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come on... talk to me =)