I added a new album 2011 til now its not everything but it is a good representative.
I started my Stem Cell Scholars Internship at UCR's Stem Cell Core Facility on April 4th. My host PI is Dr. Talbot. I will use mouse neural stem cells in my studies in the beginning. Its exciting work and might have a published (or in the process) by the end of next year =)
Moving day is coming. Can't wait! Awesome neighborhood, closer to the parents and kid's school as well. The best part is all the de-cluttering. I want to get rid of so many items we don't need anymore.
Boom and I began the Paleo diet on Monday. Blog in the works...
Gavin has his first dance competition April 29-May 1, not sure of which day yet. He has his first full dress rehearsal this Friday =)
A's 2nd bday party is on May 7th. Invites will be out soon...
Hosting Tiff's baby shower May 14 =)
OMGosh my entire long comment just disappeared! Here was the gist. Love the pics. You are total smarty pants and impress me. Congrats. All this declutter talk and you've inspired me to participate in our neighborhood garage sale. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jo!!! I cant wait to declutter =)
ReplyDelete