Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthday Extravaganza

What was supposed to be a low key 5th birthday is turning into a birthday fun packed weekend!

Gavin said he didn't want to have a party. Just snowboarding and presents. We got his boots, bindings and board. Someone asked him what he was doing for his birthday and he said going to the mountains and Legoland. When did Legoland become part of the deal? We said that will be fun to do on his actual bday. I checked the place out and it didn't seem like much to do for a whole day. We asked gavin is it ok to go in the summer because they have a water park too. He was cool with that and decided Disneyland then...of course he did. Now Disneyland on Monday. The neat part is Jeremy and Clarissa are coming and this will be her first trip!

Well, not everyone can go boarding or to Disneyland, so now Saturday night we are having a pizza, cake and ice cream party. Then Gavin so nicely reminded us we had to bring cupcakes to school to celebrate as well. So today we brought pizza and ice cream cupcakes to school. Yes I made the ice cream cupcakes per Gavin's request! They are really easy to make too.

A day of do snowboarding turned into a weekend of celebrating. Next year I'm sticking to the party :)

I think I'm switching to hotdogs for Saturday, I'm pizzad out!

More pictures to come from this weekend
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... talk to me =)