
Gavin decided to give himself a haircut today. He asked for the scissors and some paper to cut. 5 minutes later he comes back with a curl. I was like "what did you do?" He said he wanted to cut his hair. As I'm running my fingers through his hair, more is falling out and then I found a nice size lock of curls on the floor. After bath I found the area that was missing hair. Luckily he didn't go to the scalp. I had to even his hair out... this was my first time cutting it ever. It came out even... thank goodness
It looks good! You have a new job duty to add to your resume!
ReplyDeleteCutting curly hair is hard!!! It goes every which way and trying to make it even. I'm proud I did but I don't think I'll be doing it again LOL
ReplyDelete