Sunday, August 16, 2009

Let the Good Times Roll

Gav keeps us constantly entertained. Friday night while I was pumping and watching TV, Gav runs in our room and says he has to go pee and heads to the restroom. He comes out and starts walking to my bed. I tell him to turn around and go wash his hands. He places his stool in front of the sink and I hear the water come on. 10 min later I realize the water is still running and call to Gav to find out what was going on. I lean on my side and there he his... He had lathered up both arms, neck, and upper chest. I busted out laughing and told Boom to get the camera...so this is him rinsing off.


We had my bday party on Saturday. It was fun and crazy...jello shots were involved. Gav was the entertainment, he danced all night long. He had to take his shirt off because he was so hot from the "jerkin" and break dancing. By the end of night Boom was in the pool with his boxers only and then riding a man made scooter, Craig thinks he broke his toe. Here's a shot from how the night started...Grandma taking Jello shots... I believe she took 3 or 4!


My mom did an awesome job. She got balloons and confetti with my name. My bday cake came from Hansen's and it had the Chanel logo all over it because they call me Coco. This birthday was awesome! Thank you to everyone for coming... I had a blast. Go to the August photo album to see all the fun!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... talk to me =)