Gavin and A rode in a limo for their first time. My mom's bday was July 2nd, but the family went out of town so we celebrated last Friday by taking her to Ketchup in West Hollywood. Gav had a blast!!! He danced around, threw balloons and Boom let him stick his head out the window a few times, not happy about that. It was a great time.
Monday, July 13, 2009
2 Months
Austen is 2 months old and weighs 11.8 lbs and 23.25 inches long. She has grown so much already. We are learning her personality very well. She gets very quickly, we constantly have to change what we are doing with her to keep her smiling. A refuses bottles and pacifiers, she rather use me. I must admit that I like how clingy she is. Having kids is so much fun and exhausting. I can never keep up with cleaning or the random to dos. My days seem so short and limited, Gav is at school by 9am and A doesn't like to be out of bed any early than 11am...so if I have errands to run we aren't out of the house til 1230 and I get Gav by 3pm. When we are home I like play with Gav, but trying to do that and prepare for dinner and then bedtime puts us way off schedule =late bedtimes. Hopefully I get some extra energy and a schedule down soon, school begins in September and I need to be ready


Gavin and A rode in a limo for their first time. My mom's bday was July 2nd, but the family went out of town so we celebrated last Friday by taking her to Ketchup in West Hollywood. Gav had a blast!!! He danced around, threw balloons and Boom let him stick his head out the window a few times, not happy about that. It was a great time.



Gavin and A rode in a limo for their first time. My mom's bday was July 2nd, but the family went out of town so we celebrated last Friday by taking her to Ketchup in West Hollywood. Gav had a blast!!! He danced around, threw balloons and Boom let him stick his head out the window a few times, not happy about that. It was a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come on... talk to me =)