Friday, June 12, 2009

1 Month Old

We can't believe A is a month old and weighs 9.2lbs and 22in long, she is no longer a newborn. Things have been pretty good with a couple of rough days, because of sleepiness on my end (we know how cranky I can get =D). Gav goes to summer school 3 days a week so A and I can sleep in. She sleeps through the night except for a 3am feeding. A is awake for a few hours at a time and loves to look at faces, light and toys that tangle. She smiles a lot at our faces. It is so heart-melting to look at her and she smiles back. She does fuss during the day when she is ready to sleep or eat, but her whines are heavenly compared to 3 yr old's tantrum. Having 2 kids is fun. On the days Gav stays home, I take the kids out for some air or A and I double team Gav at basketball. Gav is great with his little sis. I call him Mr. Mom because he is so protective of her. My little boy has grown so much, he has became heavier since A has been born.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... talk to me =)