Friday, February 20, 2009

Future scientist?


So I had to work late in my research lab one day. Before I started running a test I left to pick Gavin up from school and brought him back with me. He had so much fun. In our lab we have a hamster, 5 frogs, two tadpoles, a fish, one black widow and a wolf spider. He had a wonderful time exploring and asking what everything was. Also, I work in a Drosophila lab (fruit flies), the room of flies was eye catching enough for him. I had to count my cells and thats when Gav became interested in the microscope. He looked at some cells and then wanted to view other items through the scope. He did pretty good at viewing things. I might have a follower. I didn't get much done that night, though we had fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... talk to me =)